Life Care Planning
Life care planning is the systematic methodology employed to provide a comprehensive package of services for individuals with severe disabling conditions. Life care plans are frequently needed in cases of paralysis/spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, multiple trauma, bilateral amputations, burn cases, and birth injuries.
At Ascendant Consulting, Inc. (ACI), our staff takes care to provide careful and detailed analysis of the patient’s needs in a wide variety of cases emerging as a result of catastrophic and disabling injuries. This includes determining the type and scope of medical services needed by the client or patient, the cost of necessary medical equipment, the cost of medical supplies, and any special assistive devices, all of which must be tailored to the needs of each specific client. Life Care Plans can involve provisions for a broad variety of patient needs, which may be as detailed as:
- Home modifications
- Specialized wheelchairs
- Handicap vans
- Prosthetic devices
- Environmental control systems
What sets Ascendant Consulting Life Care Plans Apart?
- ACI professionals have prepared numerous life care plans for children and adults, giving us years of experience that can prove beneficial in matters simple or complex.
- Through our background of rehabilitation nursing and university instruction, our team of professionals brings a multidisciplinary approach to assessing the needs of disabled individuals.
- Implementation experience; whereas some life care planners have been limited to “office work,” we have actually implemented life care plans for individuals with severe disabilities.
- The life care plan in your case will receive careful, individualized attention.
To learn how our team can assist you or your organization, contact Ascendant Consulting, Inc. today or call us at (662) 842-8406.